Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: The terms and condition set forth herein pertain to this website only and do not affect, alter or void any customer agreement that is created between MGM Medical Outlet and the individual customer.
1. The Operation of Website. This website is owned and operated by solely MGM Medical Outlet. We strive to offer you prompt service, detailed processing of requests for prescription fulfillment services as well as high quality medical supplies. MGM Medical Outlet is not a pharmacy, but rather, we work closely with duly licensed pharmacies and distributors in many jurisdictions, including Canada and internationally, to fulfill the requests of customers for their medications at wholesale cost.
2. Legal and Medical Advice. Any information provided on the MGM Medical Outlet website should be used for informational purposes only. We are not a pharmacy or licensed medical professional and therefore cannot provide you with any type of medical advice. We can assure you that all content presented on our website is accurate from trustworthy licensed sources but has been disclosed for reference not for legal or medical advice. Accordingly, this should not be used as an alternative to seeking medical or legal advice. MGM Medical Outlet strongly suggests that you consult with a medical doctor for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment – information listed on our website should not be relied on for this purpose. Furthermore, we advise you to carefully read the labels and all information provided by the manufacturer and fulfilling pharmacy and before using any product.
3. Information Gathering. Our Privacy Agreement should be read for more detail on our processing protocol, however, as fully outlined, in order to create an account with MGM Medical Outlet and place orders without interruption, we require that all customers enter into a customer agreement which consists of personal and financial information. This information is to be used for the sole purpose of placing orders and will be safeguarded according to the terms outlined in the Privacy Agreement. In order for any customer agreement to be complete and active, you must agree to the terms of said Privacy Agreement as well.
4. Prohibited Transactions. The provision of information, products or services on our website does not constitute an offer to sell any such product or service. The information solely indicates that such products or services are available for sale, subject to meeting the terms and conditions of MGM Medical Outlet. Said terms and conditions which are applicable to a product or service will be determined at the time of sale. MGM Medical Outlet reserves the right to deny a customer request for products or services, including where the advertising of the products or services or their notice for sale may be deemed to be unlawful. All customers who place orders through our website, fax service or telephone sales lines are responsible to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including without limitation import laws, regulations and restrictions in force in their jurisdiction.
5. User Names and Passwords. Each customer is responsible for the use of their established customer account, and to keep any username and password private and confidential. Usernames and passwords are not be shared with or used by any third party. Only the identified customer may access their customer account. Use of a username and password is sufficient evidence of identity to permit MGM Medical Outlet to collect certain information from you to process your request for products and/or services. Allowing a third party to access your account on your behalf violates the term of this agreement and can result in the cancellation of your account.
6. Service Limitations. The MGM Medical Outlet website is available without interruption seven days per week, 24 hours per day. The products listed in our catalog are subject to stock availability. We ensure that we will keep our website updated as much as possible to stock availability, however, we will not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, costs or otherwise if you are unable to access the website or experience any delay in the processing of any transaction for any reason.
7. Disclaimer. MGM Medical Outlet takes reasonable steps to protect the website and to be able to process your requests through your customer account, and/or through our toll-free telephone number and toll-free facsimile number. MGM Medical Outlet makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website, and without limitation, disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, and reliability. All risks associated with use of the website shall be bound by you exclusively.
MGM Medical Outlet will not be responsible or assume liability in any way, shape or form for damages which may arise from the use or inability to use the online catalog or website, due to service interruptions, computer system damages from website use.
8. Intellectual Property. All trade-marks and content of the website are used under license by MGM Medical Outlet and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner, in whole or in part.
10. Termination of Customer Account. MGM Medical Outlet reserves the right to terminate your customer account at anytime without notice according to the terms set forth herein.
11. Account Terms and Conditions. Should any provision set forth in this website policy be determined to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and shall be severed from the balance of this document without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions, which remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions as outlined herein, is concerned a binding Website Use Agreement and constitutes a legally binding agreement with MGM Medical Outlet with respect to the matters dealt with herein.
13. Amendments. MGM Medical Outlet reserves the right to amend this Website Use Policy from time to time, and will provide notice of any amendments on its website it is the obligation of users of the website to review the Website Use Policy on an ongoing basis.
14. Age Requirement. In order to use the website and establish a customer account, all users must be of the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction and have the necessary licensing to purchase the products offered on this site.